Our law firm focuses its practice on all areas of immigration law. We represent indviduals as well as companies and organizations that need foreign work force not only in Illinois, but in every state of the United States. We counsel clients on various options to resolve their legal status in the United States. We take pride in being honest and are frank with clients whom we cannot assist. In addition to being honest, we take great pride in our fast and efficient manner of handling details of our client's cases and communicating with them about their status.
To better serve your persona needs, we speak English, Spanish, Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian and Macedonian, German and Polish.
Our areas of expertise include:
1. I 485- Permanent Residence- Green Cards
2. H1B-Employment Based Non-Immigrant Visas
3. F1-Student Visas
4. K1-Fiance Visas
5. N 400-Naturalization
6. I601 Waiver of Inadmissibility
7. Removal/Deportation Proceedings
8. DACA-Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
9. I130-Petition for a Relative
10. I131-Advance Parole
11. I360 VAWA- Violence against Womens Act
12. Change or Adjustment of Status